Canned foods aren't only for Doomsday Preppers—they're great for camping trips and super quick meals on the go. When the hunger starts knocking, that can of goodies could be a savior during the Zombie Apocalypse or that day before grocery shopping.
If you have even been on a camping trip and forgot the can opener, or have an electric can opener at home that quits on you, you might have just given up on the can. But, you might not have known about this super easy trick.
The Crazy Russian Hacker shows us how to open a can using your bare hands and some concrete like a complete beast.
All you need to do is rub the can on the concrete until you see the edges starting to wear.
Then you squeeze the sides of the can until the lid pops right off. I would suggest wearing gloves, just to avoid cutting yourself on the can edges.
You don't need a slab of concrete or a cinder block necessarily. You could easily go outside and do this on your sidewalk or in the backyard. So, remember tools are for suckers. All you need is some street and your mitts and dinner will be ready in minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades