If you have an outdoor grill, you know what a pain they can be to clean, let alone disinfect. But there is a little trick to cleaning and disinfecting gas or charcoal grills. Watch this video for the quick solution.
Basically, you turn the grill up to the highest temperature and take half of a large onion, and rub the grill grate down with it. Surprisingly, an onion cleans the surface very well. And an onion has certain natural antibacterial qualities, plus it smells great once it starts to cook.
If you're using a charcoal barbecue grill, throw the onion in the coals after cleaning. The onion smoke will help give the meat a delicious flavor when cooking.
If you don't like onions, you can try using apples, but they don't have the disinfectant qualities that onions do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades