A lot of you are enjoying a nice winter snowfall right now. Some of you aren't enjoying the snow at all, especially if your car's stuck in it or you have to grab the snow shovel, yet again. But perhaps you'll change your distaste for snow when you try out some tasty homemade snow cream!
If you have some fresh snow in your lawn, grab some and follow these snow ice cream recipes to make something delicious out of something a lot of you deem bothersome. (Also, it's a great activity for the kids!)
To make snow ice cream, simply add 1 cup of half and half or milk, 1 cup of white sugar, and 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract to your gallon of fresh snow. In a pinch, you can substitute 28 ounces (2 cans) of sweetened condensed milk in place of the milk and sugar when making snow ice cream. More information here.
You'll need 5 to 6 cups of fresh, unpacked snow, plus 1/3 cup of heaving whipping cream (half and half or milk also work), 2 heaping tablespoons of sugar, and 1 capful of vanilla extract. First, mix together the whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. (If you want chocolate ice cream, mix in 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, too.) Next, pour your mixture into the snow and mix until you get the ice cream texture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades