Hate the sticky mess of slicing into a pomegranate? Of course you do, but it doesn't have to be like that. By cutting off the top and making a few precision incisions down the outside, you can crack that sucker open and knock out all of those little arils into a bowl (or, just eat them straight out of the fruit).
Cut the top off the pomegranate. Be careful not to cut yourself. Starting from the top, cut down along each segment of seeds. Be careful not to cut completely through the fruit. Take out a bowl that is big enough for all the seeds. Turn the pomegranate over the bowl and using the back of a spoon tap out the seeds. Continue to rotate the pomegranate in order to free all of the seeds. Repeat.
Here's another demo of this technique:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades