To prevent sliced fruits like apples and pears from oxidizing and turning brown before serving, start by juicing one lemon.
Roll the lemon on the counter to release the juice. Then slice it in half and juice it through a strainer or sieve into a bowl of ice water. Use the strainer so that seeds don't fall through.
Then slice the fruit into the desired size and shape, and place in the lemon water.
Store the fruit in the refrigerator as needed until ready to serve or eat. The young presenter discusses the technique as a solution for taking fruit for a meal when using a bento box carrier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades