Cheetos fingers is defined as the unpleasant (but mostly pleasant), oddly-colored residue left on the thumb, index finger, and middle finger after ravenously eating through a bag of—you guessed it—Cheetos.
It can usually be cleaned up by licking your fingers (my favorite) or washing your hands (boooooo). For the folks who enjoy the latter, Cheetos fingers are an annoyance. As someone who enjoys this idiosyncrasy, I've never quite understood the disgust in getting your fingers all cheesed up.
But, as I've grown to know more and more people, I've realized that not everyone enjoys the same stuff that I like. Not many people love the smell of gas. Not many people like watching Cake Boss. And not many enjoy licking their fingers after eating some greasy or cheesy snacks.
For those that want to enjoy eating finger-dirtying foods, but despise the mess it makes, what can you do?
"I find your lack of taste disturbing."
While it may seem strange to eat your Cheetos with chopsticks, it's actually quite useful for not getting your hands dirty.
In fact, this technique is so popular that it actually has its own Facebook page.
And not only can you use chopsticks for Cheetos, but you can use them for any foods that leave behind residue on your fingertips, like...
- Doritos (which is pretty much the same as Cheetos, and also has a Facebook page):
- Popcorn (which, yes, has a Facebook page, too):
- Sour candy (because sugar can stick to fingers, too):
- Chocolate (nobody likes melted chocolate stains):
- And even soup (though, I don't see why you wouldn't just use a spoon for that):
If you have a pair of chopsticks lying around, or you're planning on visiting a Chinese restaurant soon, snag yourself a pair and see what all of the hype is about. And don't forget to share a pic of your experience in the comments below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades