This is a really fun dish that brings together the wonderful flavors of bacon and onions. Bacon onion rings is a really tasty BBQ snack that's simple and easy to make. Just replace the batter of an onion ring with bacon! (Cooking temps were approximately 140ºC / 285ºF.)
This snack can be served to keep your party happy whilst you cook the main BBQ, or to be added to other dishes (imagine them on a burger).
Anyway, please enjoy the video, make them yourself, and comment if you like them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades