First inspired by the Team Traeger recipe, I decided to make my own video recipe so as many people as possible can make their own version, too.
This recipe centres around a clever use for the onion (diced in the beef mix but also used as a shell to keep the bomb shape), and the rest is just really tasty beef, bacon, seasoning, and sauce.
If you don't have a big BBQ or smoker, then try these out in the oven—you'll still get an amazing result. But if you DO have a smoker, well, you're in for a treat!
Watch the video to see how it's done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades