Here at WonderHowTo, we're fascinated with the art of fast food replication: McDonald's, White Castle, KFC, Taco Bell, and now Serious Eats brings us another American classic—the fabled In-N-Out burger.
Those of us on the western side of the country are all too familiar with In-N-Out. Delicious fries. Fresh ingredients. The legendary secret menu.
Those on the eastern side of the country: you're missing out. Big time. Until now, that is. Serious Eats breaks down how to make a perfect clone of the classic In-N-Out burger, Animal Style.
Click through for instructions and recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades