Nothing beats the taste of a fresh-baked cookie, but unfortunately, those treats don't retain their freshness for long. With just a slice of regular old bread though, you can keep those cookies tasting great.
A day or two after you've baked your batch, if you've noticed that the texture is beginning to go, slide in a slice of fresh bread with them. The moisture from the bread will transfer over to the cookies via osmosis, keeping them soft and delicious!
Make sure you memorize this quick kitchen tip so that you waste less when you bake more!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades