We've all been there: you're cooking along quite happily when you get to one or two ingredients on the list that you realize you don't have. You really don't want to run to the store or borrow something from a neighbor, so what do you do?
Thankfully, eReplacementParts has come up with a handy-dandy infographic for ingredient substitutions, all using stuff you have in your own home, whether you lack ingredients for pasta sauce, marinades, or basic foodstuffs like eggs (even the expired ones), sweeteners, lemon or lime juice, sour cream and buttermilk, baking powder, mustard, and chocolate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades