So, what has Arnold Schwarzenegger been up to since his role as the Governator? Besides his resurgence in Hollywood and spooking gym members as Howard Kleiner, he's getting culinary on us.
In a recent episode of Epic Meal Time (the creators of the TurBaconEpic and Turbaconepicentipede), Arnie shows how to make the "Steak & Egger" sandwich, a completely ridiculous protein-fill breakfast of 72,583 calories and 4,172 grams of fat.
This sandwich is just as heart-attack-inducing as EMT's normal fare, but the highlight of this special is the ostrich egg.
Those suckers can cost up to $30 each, weigh over 3 pounds, and equal the equivalent of around 20 chicken eggs.
The ostrich yolk is the world's biggest cell, and it takes a freakin' Dremel to crack open the eggshell.
If you're not much for the "Steak & Egger" sandwich, you can also just take your ostrich eggs hard-boiled, though it takes a whopping 90 minutes to cook. Or, use the leftover shell as your next art project.
Has anyone actually tried these suckers out? Do they taste like any other egg, or are they as bland as I hear?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades