Homemade ice cream sandwiches are delicious, but even when you use the slicing shortcut to make assembly easier, it still requires the planning and forethought to buy the ice cream and make the cookies. For the days when you have neither, you can satisfy your craving much faster with a bagful of Oreos and some milk.
Redditor nbrettie dipped a few Oreos in milk until soft, then put them in a zip-top bag in the freezer for about 40 minutes. He described the texture as similar to cookies 'n creme ice cream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades