One of the more annoying parts about cooking or baking at home is dealing with sticky ingredients. You scrape the peanut butter out of the jar and into a measuring cup to make sure you have the right amount for your recipe, then scrape the correct amount into the bowl you're cooking with.
Talk about a 'sticky' situation. Luckily, there's an easy way to prevent this grief in the future: use non-stick cooking spray.
- Don't Miss: 5 Must-Know Kitchen Hacks for Cooking Spray
The solution is simple, but now you've got a lot of options... namely, what type of spray to use. We like to use coconut oil cooking spray, as we think it has a nice flavor, but feel free to use whatever type of cooking spray you desire.
- Don't Miss: 9 Ways to Hack Your Life with Coconut Oil
Simply spray measuring cups or spoons with cooking spray before using them for the stickier ingredients in your recipe.
You'll be amazed at how easily sticky foods slide out... and mad that you didn't think of this simple solution sooner!
This handy tip has to be one of the easiest, yet most handy kitchen tricks we have found thus far—and after you try it once, we're sure you'll agree.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades