A visit to Disneyland is not complete without a trip to the Tiki Juice Bar where the famous Dole Whip soft serve dessert resides. These golden swirls of frozen pineapple-y goodness are an essential part of any magical visit.
But trips to Disneyland are pretty pricey nowadays. So for those times when I can't make it out to the happiest place on earth, I can just satisfy my cravings at home thanks to Gemma's more-than-worthy Dole Whip recipe on Bigger Bolder Baking—which uses only two ingredients!
- 4 c. of frozen pineapple
- 1 c. of coconut milk (or other dairy substitute)
- Add the pineapple and coconut milk together in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
(Seriously, it's that easy.)
Nothing can exactly replicate this dessert that childhood dreams are made of. That being said, the sweet tang of the pineapple—coupled with the creamy flavor of the coconut milk—was highly reminiscent of this Disney treat. It also has the consistency of frozen yogurt, which allowed me to create that signature swirl at the top.
Best of all: there were no absurdly long lines to have to wait in.
If you have pineapple juice, you can even make the Dole Whip float—just fill half a glass with juice, then top generously with Dole Whip. The paper umbrella on top is optional, but recommended.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades