Sometimes just drinking your alcohol can feel a little dull and boring. Eating your alcohol, however, is always a party.
Whether you're hosting a party and looking for a unique idea to serve drinks, or have a problem with people judging you for drinking at noon, all you have to do is turn said beverage into an icy, fun popsicle. Just check out the recipe from Jessy Ellenberger of Instructables below for the how-to.
- Put the pineapple into a blender and set it to pulse. It can be totally smooth or have a more applesauce-like consistency—both work.
- Once the pineapple is blended, add the pineapple juice and tequila and set the blender to pulse again.
- Pour the blended ingredients into the popsicle molds.
- Add one teaspoon of Grenadine to each individual popsicle.
- Add the sticks and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy! These popsicles are perfect for parties or a midnight snack. The best type of party food are the ones with alcohol, but remember to eat responsibly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades