Hard-boiled eggs are such an amazing snack, but there's nothing quite so frustrating as trying to get all the shell off without damaging the egg underneath. I've ended up with many a sadly pitted and pockmarked egg that somehow doesn't taste quite as good as when it emerges all white and smooth.
Now, there are ways to hard-boil your eggs so they emerge intact from the shell. Otherwise, all you need is a glass of water to make sure you get your egg out in one piece. Watch the magic below from MicahMedia (via Lifehacker). The concept is actually pretty similar to peeling a bulb of garlic in a closed container.
If you tend to cook eggs in batches, then you need to watch MicahMedia's followup video, which shows you how to peel TWO hard-boiled eggs at the same time.
What's your favorite way to peel an egg?
Eggs are a staple food, and for good reason. So shouldn't you learn even more ways to peel hard-boiled eggs? What about making perfectly poached eggs, every time? You can also learn how to separate eggs using a water bottle as well as scramble and hard-boil an egg without cracking the shell. Before you start cooking, though, you should figure out whether expired eggs are still good to eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades