Mint chutney/ sauce best for Sandwich or Momos. In just 3 minutes get perfect restaurant style sauce.
Mint chutney recipe - (Phudina Chutney) Easy step by step recipe..
1 Cup Mint Leaves,
¼ Cup Coriander/ Cilantro Leaves,
2 Green Chilies,
1/2 Lemon (Juice)
1 red Onion (small)
3 Garlic Cloves,
• In a mixing jar add mint leaves 1st
• Put Coriander/ Cilantro leaves,
• Remove stem of Green Chilies & add,
• Roughly cut the onion and add,
• Roughly cut the ginger & add,
• Now comes in 3 garlic cloves,
• Cut & squeeze juice of half lemon in the jar,
• *Lemon helps retain the bright green color,
• Add salt to taste,
• Add 4 Tbsp of water copy,
• Grind for a minute, Or until smooth texture,
• Mint Chutney/ Sauce is ready,
• Enjoy Mint Chutney/ Sauce with any snacks.