Baking extraordinaire Lily Vanilli has made some just-slightly-too-realistic-to-look-yummy bleeding heart cakes for people to give to their respective beaus on Valentine's Day. While it's pretty tricky to get your hands on one made by Lily herself, you can make one yourself if you've got the heart.
Check out A Lot on Her Plate's video with Lily to see how to make this so-called "anti-Valentine's Day cake," which also works well for Halloween. To follow along with them, check out the full recipe on Lily's website for ingredients and instructions.
- 10 Valentine's Day Desserts for Every Person in Your Life
- 6 Hilarious Anti-Valentine's Day Treats
- How to Make a Gorgeous Heart-Shaped Cake Without a Special Pan
- 11 Heart-Shaped Foods to Make on Valentine's Day
- DIY Bacon Rose Bouquet: Who Says Bacon Can't Be Romantic?
- 7 Aphrodisiac Cocktails to Put You in the Mood
- How to Make Heart-Shaped Cupcakes for a Valentine's Day Surprise
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.