Baked goods are always a popular gift during the holidays. Whether you love to bake or just don't know what else to give someone, homemade goodies are almost always well-received.
If you're making cookies to give away or take to a party, there's a quick, simple way to package them so they stay soft and fresh for longer.
Just place a piece of parchment paper and a tortilla between each layer of cookies. The moisture from the tortillas will transfer to the cookies and keep them from drying out. Check out the video from America's Test Kitchen to learn more about how it works.
Don't have any tortillas handy? You can also use a regular piece of bread to keep cookies fresh.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades