Staying at a hotel for business? You probably think that traveling means you can't cook, right? Wrong. There are lots of ways to make delicious dishes if you're inventive (and we're not just talking about heating things up in the microwave, guys and gals).
For instance, check out the king salmon marinated in a "tea" of lemon and tarragon. Sounds like a pretty basic recipe, only with one caveat: It's cooked in a coffee cup. Place your coffee cup in the coffee maker, let the hot water drip in, and voila! You're done. Check out the full video by Food Wishes to see how it's done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades