Woks are good for more than just tossing Friday night's chow mien with beef and broccoli. In fact, you can use a wok to impart a deep and delicious flavor into foods through smoking. But how exactly do you smoke foods using a wok? Watch this video from CHOW to find out.
Turning your wok into a smoker doesn't take much effort. All you need is aluminum foil, a round cooling rack, and finely ground wood chips.
If a fire escape is the closest you come to a backyard, it shouldn't stop you from smoking. Smoking gives any food you cook a distinctive smoky flavor that's delightful on the tongue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades