Have a need for drama? Sick of doing kitchen prep and having no one appreciate just how much work you're doing? Then take a tip from a few seriously lazy cooks and peel a few pounds of potatoes in less than sixty seconds using a power hose, a bucket, a drill, and a cheap toilet bowl brush.
Yes, you heard me right. A toilet bowl brush, although handy types say that a more sanitary bottle brush would work just as well as long as you can make the shank of the brush fit inside the jaws of the chuck.
Anthony Gavin peeled these potatoes using a handheld power drill and what is most definitely a toilet brush. Please, God, I hope it was brand-new.
And apparently peeling potatoes this way is an international trend as well. There's a step-by-step instructional video that shows you how to assemble the toilet brush-power drill ensemble. Sure, it's in Norwegian, but the visuals are pretty self-explanatory. Just make sure your handle is a little longer than his, because you don't want to get any water in your cordless drill.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades